WEEKLY EVENTS AT MIKRO
Does someone have a case of the Monday’s? The weekend is over, you’re back to work, you need a beer. Every Monday Mikro will be tapping something special. Recent Mondays have included Founder’s Backwoods Bastard and Bolt Cutter, McNeill’s Dead Horse IPA and Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA.
BFM Night w/ Jérôme Rebetez
Friday March 21st
Join us to welcome Jérôme Rebetez brewer and owner of BFM for his only trip to Connecticut this year from Switzerland! We are going to have some EXTREMELY RARE beers from BFM on draft.
- √225 Historical Saison w/ rhubarb
- √225 Historical Saison w/ apricot
- √225 Historical Saison Syrah, Cornalin, Humagne rouge dry graping
- Abbey de Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru “tea peach flavor” (Champagne barrel aged) 2012
- Abbey de Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru (Merlot-Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel aged) 2012
- La Meule Belgian Blonde ale brewed w/ sage
- La Torpille Belgian Strong ale brewed with cinnamon, cloves and plum
- Procrastinator ONE TIME BREW! BFM’s La Mandragore (Winter Stout brewed with jurassian spelt wheat and a complex mix o’ malts) that was maturing in wine barrels. Then it was accidentally frozen in the barrels due to the harsh and extremely cold winter this year in Switzerland.
Tax Exemption Tues April 15th
Let us pay the tax on that beer for you! On Tax day come in and we will pay the tax on all beers for the whole day.
*all events subject to change*